With a unique silhouette, the 2012 Suzuki Hayabusa provides the ultimate comfort over long distances, together with a dynamic and outstanding agility. The 2012 Hayabusa is a legend that redefines the notion of super sport bike. Let’s describe this 2012 model by Suzuki:
- In-line four-cylinder engine of 1.340 cc, liquid cooled, fueled by injection, DOHC distribution, with a considerable torque for fulminating acceleration.
- Cuttings in U-shape of the sides of the cylinder allow minimizing the effect of air pressure pulsation under the piston and implicitly reducing power losses.
- Lightweight titanium valves provide an opening at any speed when used lighter springs. Iridium spark plugs with electrodes optimized combustion.
- Compact radiator, with curved shaped and two electric cooling fan controlled via electronic motor management mounted behind the radiator, ensure a stable temperature of the thruster in any conditions.
- The clutch features the Suzuki Clutch Assist System (SCAS), which allows the limiting of the back-torque forces and implicitly fast downshifts, and also reduces the clutch pull effort.
- The carefully studied aerodynamic design of the 2012 Suzuki Hayabusa reduces drag index and provides excellent protection from air currents and weather.
- The injection system Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) with two intake valves per cylinder optimizes the power development. The opening of the side flaps is controlled via electronic motor management for a complete cylinder filling at any speed condition.
- The two injectors per cylinder each featuring 12-hole, allow fine-spray and complete combustion of gasoline, thus reducing the average consumption.
- The Suzuki Drive Mode Selector (S-DMS) system of the motor management allows the rider to choose between three different modes of development of the power engine.
- The upside-down fork with the inner tubes coated by Diamond-like Coating (DLC) technique reduces friction between moving parts and thus increases the sensitivity of the suspension reactions.
- The two floating brake discs of 310mm diameter of the front wheel with fixed calipers with 4-piston radial mounted, plus the rear disc of 260mm with a caliper featuring one piston provides efficient deceleration.
- The board of the 2012 Suzuki Hayabusa contains 4 analog instruments, with speedometer and tachometer driven step by step by a little engine, circular LCD screen including a clock, gear indicator and setting S-DMS system indicator, mileage and two partial mileages, plus flash warning of the optimal timing of changing the reports, programmable between 4,000 and 11,500 rpm.
- Finally, the new 2012 Suzuki Hayabusa is available in two colors and with new graphics: glass sparkle black and pearl glacier white.
2012 Suzuki Hayabusa Pictures Gallery